This is making the most out of what’s in the cupboard.
These are what i’ve found:
Full cream Milk
- Cook shell macaroni until al dente, in a medium sized skillet with oil and salt.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a heated pan with oil, saute garlic and onions.
- Add corned beef.
- Add mushrooms. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add mushroom soup. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add milk. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- You may also add grated cheese to make it more creamier.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Blanche broccoli.
- On a plate, pour a generous amount of shell macaroni.
- Pour the sauce.
- Sprinkle garlic chips and parsley.
- Add broccoli on the side.